Thanks so much for your support and time in filling in our Enviroschools Early Childhood survey. We had a total of 297 responses from six different kindergarten associations.
The results showed a high level of support from parents for the Enviroschools Programme with 94.2% either 'very supportive' or 'supportive'.
There were also so many wonderful comments made by parents that we hope inspires and motivates everyone involved to continue on with this kaupapa.
- "Am grateful how aware of the environment our daughter has become from what she learnt at kindy"
- "As a family we feel very positive about the influence the programme had on our children. It is teaching them life long skills"
- "I think it is an excellent programme and fundamental to nurturing knowledge today for a future world"
- "It is nice to see what we try to do at home is also done at kindy, and we learn other things which we haven't been doing"
- "Successful because of the amazing !!!!! teachers at X kindy and their enthusiasm! and ongoing commitment to the children and programme we are so lucky"
- "We chose this Kindergarten for our son because it is a enviro kindy"
- "Fantastic programme keep it up!"
Congratulations to the winners of the ecostore prize packs! They are:
- Maggie Smith of Napier
- Sacha Robertson of Auckland
- Rehanna Hack of Auckland
- Laura Bradley of Papamoa
- Nina Zhong of Pakuranga
Please click here to download a copy of the overall survey results.